Your shopping cart is empty!
Helly Hansen Stoneham Jacket
Product Description Built for speed and comfort, the classic Helly Hansen Stoneham Jacket will keep you ready for any corner or bump down the mountain. Featuring the Helly Tech® Professional 4-way stretch outer shell, this breathable and waterproof jacket has the flexible PrimaLoft® Gold insulation in body and 80g PrimaLoft® Black insulation in the sleeves and hood for ample warmth. The Life Pocket™ integrated in the chest pocket will preserve your mobile battery longer than a regular pocket in cold environment, while the high-visibility fabric enhances visibility in the dark. The highly innovative H2Flow™ system with optimized mechanical venting ensures temperature regulation, and the RECCO® Advanced Rescue System makes you searchable in case of an avalanche accident. Also, premium ski features include a stretch powder skirt, an adjustable helmet-compatible hood, and wrist gaiters with thumb holes that lend comfort.
- Helly Tech® Professional fabric with DWR treatment
- H2Flow™ System
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Life Pocket™ with PrimaLoft® Aerogel Insulation
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation in body, 80g PrimaLoft® Black high-loft insulation in sleeves and hood
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® water resistant zipper
- 2-ply construction with 4-way stretch
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Fold-away high-visibility brim
- Face: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, back: 100% polyurethane
Mens Helly Hansen Stoneham Jacket - FREE Shipping & Exchanges fb-root